Contact Centre Tactical Planning Analyst
About the Role
The objective of the Tactical Planning Analyst is own short term element of the planning life cycle (8 weeks to day before Live). During this window they will manage shrinkage, negotiating adjustments to the plan and schedules based on trends (supply and demand) that they have identified during BAU planning.
Operating across a variety of demanding contact centre environments within the Customer Care directorate the role holder will liaise with Team Leaders and CCMs to ensure we go into live day with the best possible preparation.
The primary areas of responsibility will fall into the following areas of expertise:
• Identifying and analysing recent trend data, and negotiating changes to shifts and offline activity with stakeholders.
• Managing Team Leader / CCM requests for planned offline time via email or phone calls.
• Supporting on Scenario modelling and mitigation planning to ensure the tactical plan is ready to maximise operation performance.
• Driving efficient schedules and proactively highlighting areas that could impact performance.
The role is central to the Resource Planning lifecycle and key to the delivery of Operational costs and Customer Service standards
- Using a variety of data, drivers, & forecasts to create tactical / mitigation plans.
- Development of highly efficient schedules for a variety of channels including, Front Office, Back Office, Outbound, Field and Digital.
- Negotiating offline time with our customers, and looking for solutions that work for both them and the SLAs.
- Influencing CCMs on Tactical Planning activity and providing expert knowledge on working time directives, scheduling best practice, mitigation planning and efficiency driving opportunities.
- Providing expert knowledge on the functionality of the WFM tools (including Avaya CMS and IEX) and providing day to day administration, optimisation, and training to colleagues.
- Supporting, schedule creation, shrinkage management and change management landing during the Tactical Planning window.
- Experience in working with WFM systems (IEX preferable)
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Evidenced experience of working within a contact centre environment and strong knowledge of Multi-Channel Resource Planning Cycle
- Good with numbers and able to analyse large volumes of data in Excel.
- Strong experience in contact centre planning. Preferable
- Experience of working in a digital environment (social media, web chat, email) alongside inbound/outbound calls.
- Advanced PC and MS Office skills.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records