Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are searching for a highly experienced HR Professional to join our client who are in a period of rapid and exciting change and development.
This role will be working from home, with ad-hoc travel when necessary (and permitted in the current situation) to support additional sites (circa 1000 employee’s) with a high volume of casework at the moment, this is due to continued expansion.
Home based - North West - 6mth FTC – Basic salary - 30K + Excellent Benefits
The role will be to take responsibility for supporting the Regional HR Manager to deliver effective and professional HR services are delivered across this multi-sited business.
You will assist in planning and executing HR initiatives performing reviews of all processes and procedures making recommendations to improve.
With a minimum of 12 months in an HR Post the successful individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting the HR Manager to ensure a successful and cost-effective HR strategy.
- Work with recruitment agencies to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships keeping fees to a minimum.
- Inform your Line Manager of any risks to the Company which may come to your attention (e.g.: competitor activities).
- Identify any cost saving opportunities and make appropriate recommendations
- Work closely with operations to ensure all HR practices/policies/procedures best fit the business.
- Provide full HR coverage with the Senior HR Advisors.
- Ensure all operational difficulties are responded to in an efficient and professional manner. Provide practical solutions to resolve any issues while keeping the relevant parties informed and updated throughout the process.
- Maintain and monitor the business’ skills base to ensure suitable recruitment, training & development is executed.
- Liaise with the operations teams to provide feedback on new starters.
- Ensure all HR issues brought to the attention of HR are dealt with accordingly.
The successful individual must have an HR background in a large, complex organisation.