Automation Manager (RPA)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an ambitious & tenacious Automation Manager for a large, exciting brand based in Wiltshire. You will have experience delivering improve the customer experience and reduce the costs in line with business commitments. Translating the business goals and digital vision strategies into specific service and team objectives. The business is in the process of defining their automation journer and are exited to have someone join the team who can experiment wit - Process Mining, Powers Apps and Attended Automation.
To be successful in the position you will need to have a strong background in process automation across Contact Centre & or back office background, You will design and implement the company automation road map - planning, prioritising and communicating to all levels on improvements and automations. Coaching and develop the support team to make sure the output and quality improves.
You will ensure all processes and controls are in place for robotics to allow the business to successfully capacity plan.
Key experience required:
- Experience in creating business awareness of automation tools and strategy.
- Project management experience - Clear & Concise communicator.
- Agile experience is essential - product owner or Scrum exposure.
- Be comfortable in engaging and presenting to stakeholders within the business.
- Ability to coach and mentor
- P&L experience essential.
- Customer Service RPA experience
- People focused attitude.
- Able to analyse results and create and plan automation and business road maps.
- Be customer obsessed, putting our CEX at the front of all decision making.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794.