Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are seeking experienced Team Leaders with contact centre experience to join a rapidly growing organisation based in Edinburgh
You will be leading a team of Customer Service Advisors delivering high standards, achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction and delivering against business objectives. The post requires the holder to work on a shift pattern as part of a rota, as well as working weekends and bank holidays when required. You will work a number of 5 on and 2 off shift patterns.
This is a key role within the Call Centre and will monitor and support the day-to-day delivery and quality while reporting to the Operations Manager.
This role has the following principal accountability areas -
- Ability to effectively lead and engage within a team of 14 employees.
- Leading a high performing and engaged reporting team at all times.
- Review performance against the framework and ensure regular
communication with your team to facilitate feedback and manage expectations.
- Ensure all processes are up to date and in line with compliance and taking accountability for updating and supporting training.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experienced in leading people effectively, operating within a similar Team Leader Role OR Senior Leader role.
- Demonstrable experience of leading high performing and engaged teams.
- Experience within training/coaching/121s and actively being involved in the development of employees.
- The ability to manage advisors to succeed and excel in all set KPI’s.
- Proven track record in successful sales environment