Software Business Development Manager
About the Role
** This role can be homebased commutable to Manchester a day or two a week **
One of the leading companies in their field requires an exceptional Business Development Manager for their Software Sales division.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter looking to rapidly develop their sales career in a rapidly growing market.
As a Business Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to work in a supportive and self-determining environment across various projects, supporting our customers to market and sell their B2B solutions to business leaders in some of the largest companies in the world.
What we are looking for:
- Could you bring transferable skills from account management sales, marketing or recruitment;
- Are you self-motivated with a demonstrated passion for professional development;
- Do you thrive in a proactive, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment;
- Could you bring exceptional communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Can you demonstrate strong computer literacy skills with excellent attention to detail
Responsibilities and opportunities:
- Prospect large organisations using consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate value, influence stakeholder, and overcome objections;
- Conduct lead research on LinkedIn and other platforms and keep lead contact information accurate and up to date in CRMs;
- Proactively work towards and meet set KPI’s
- Engage prospects in some of the largest buying organisations to discuss value propositions utilising channels such as Phone, Email, and professional Social Networks;
- Build a strong understanding of the global product landscape, including market trends
- Conduct market analysis for new and existing clients and work on building strategic value messaging to ensure project success and client retention.
- Coordinate inside sales meetings and demos with prospects and the technical sales team.
This is a highy rewarding post for an exceptionally gifted individual who has the passion and drive to achieve sales targets and earn exceptionally well in the process.