Business Development Manager
About the Role
** This is a remote / homeworking and field based sales role **
Are you driven a Business Development oriented Sales professional with experience gained in the IT or Telecommunications industry and want to join a growing brand in a time of exciting growth and transformation?
With a basic of between 30 - 40k and an OTE of 50 – 70k + Car + bens we are looking for the best!
We are recruiting a Business Development Manager to join our clients field sales team. Reporting into our Head of Sales, this core role will focus on identifying, sourcing, developing, securing, enhancing and maximise new business opportunities to ensure that our client is best placed to support their driven business growth plan.
- Identifying, sourcing and developing new leads.
- Attending meetings booked by the inhouse appointment making team
- Quoting and winning new business to achieve agreed annual targets
- Developing relationships with customers, on-boarding new customers with operations to ensure service excellence and meeting customers expectation.
- Working collaboratively with our clients operational and product teams.
- Updating and ensuring all relevant information is captured within their salesforce Management system.
- Development strategic relationships with large accounts, cross and upselling where possible with new products and services
- Demonstrable experience in a hunter sales role with a real focus on new business development.
- Demonstrable experience within Telecommunications or IT industry.
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, collaborative, communication and influencing skills.
- Self-starter, highly proactive with a strong sense of self-initiative.
- Proven experience of developing relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the organisation within the UK.
- Superb networker with a hunger for success.
This is a tremendous role for an exceptionally gifted business developer to join a progressive organisation.