Robotic Process Automation Manager (RPA)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Robotic Process Automation Manager for a large, exciting brand based in Wiltshire. You will have experience delivering improvements to the customer experience and reduce the costs in line with business commitments as specified within the Business strategy.
Executing the business goals and digital vision strategies into specific service making sure your team achieve the objectives. The business is in the process of defining their automation journer and want people onboard that can run with the new business strategy.
To be successful in the position you will need to have a strong background in robotic process automation across Contact Centre & or back office background, You will execute the company automation road map - Coaching and develop the support team to make sure the output and quality improves.
You will ensure all processes and controls are in place for robotics to allow the business to successfully capacity plan.
Key experience required:
- Experience in creating business awareness of automation tools and strategy.
- Project management experience - Clear & Concise communicator.
- Agile experience is essential - product owner or Scrum exposure.
- Be comfortable in engaging and driving CI through a small team.
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Agile experience within a Contact Centre, as well as implementing change.
- Customer Service RPA experience
- People focused attitude.
- Be customer obsessed, putting our CEX and driving change.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794. express interest