Head of Operations (Contact Centre)
About the Role
Fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience as a Head of Operations - managing large Contact Centre Operations (in excess of 300+FTE) driving performance & delivering outstanding customer service to our clients & Customers.
** Our client will only consider individuals who presently live in Northern Ireland **
This is a permanent vacancy and will require you to live full time in Northern Ireland: £75-85k + 20% Bonus + Bens.
- You will have full P&L responsibility for the operations.
- Design, build and deliver new business case, working across all teams to drive CEX initiatives from conception through to delivery
- Develop and build an operational team who are passionate about continuous improvement
- Lead the forecasting and planning of the business succession plan.
- Deliver to business objectives and service level agreements
- Take full control of the budgets
- Take responsibility for the analysis and interpreting of all data and provide the best service
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience of managing large service teams in a contact centre environment
- Excellent ability to develop and deliver exceptional customer service
- Passion for driving coaching and development initiatives allowing people to reach their potential
- Ideally proven experience in a B2C environment
- Experience of leading through change and transformation would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of the resource planning function