Contact Centre Sales Leader
About the Role
We are working for one of the leading organisations in their field to assist them in the recruitment of an exceptionally gifted Contact Centre Leader to join their progressive, rapidly changing and successful organisation.
Leading high performing sales teams the successful individual will be overseeing the day to day performance, mentoring, coaching and providing inspirational leadership to ensure sales success in this very busy sales operation. You will mentor your team, developing them and be the motivational lead having overall responsibility for ensuring the success of the inbound sales process through the development of a high-performance culture.
What will you need:
- To be considered for this role you must be an experienced Contact Centre Leader, with exceptional people management skills, gained within a sales operation.
- You will have enjoyed a consistent career and will be able to demonstrate sales leadership success (B2B or B2C) within reputable, customer centric organisations.
- You will be a highly analytical, results driven and motivational leader, with a proven track record of leading a high performing team to achieve sales targets.
- You will be used to working in a fast paced, high volume sales operation and will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You will be used to cross and upselling sales techniques and will be able to demonstrate exceptional success in achieving stretching targets.
This is a fantastic role for an individual who will be looking for a role and a company that can challenge but reward well. This organisation are undergoing rapid growth and diversification and as a result longer term career prospects are superb.