Head of Resource Planning Solutions
About the Role
We are seeking a highly credible, vastly experienced Head of Planning Solutions for a large, leading BPO. This role can be based from anywhere in the UK and it’s a superb time to join as the organisation are going through a period of rapid growth and strategic change.
You must have a background of:
- Leading a large planning department which will have had responsibility for many thousands of FTE across multiple sites
- Experience of working with the Bid and Sales functions within a BPO to assist in the formation of successful bids ensuring ‘what is sold is deliverable’!
- Your background must be heavily focussed on Capacity Planning.
- Leading your team to develop, deliver and embed a best practice approach to Capacity planning.
- Own and drive the division to ensure all parts of the business understand the critical role the function plays both pre and post solution sale
- Working collaboratively across the HR, finance, Bid and Sales functions, business and professions to ensure departmental demand is accurately forecast and supply routes are effectively managed.
- Work collaboratively across functions to ensure that wider organisational strategies that impact the workforce are aligned.
- Acting as an expert advisor, critical friend and influencer, providing support to senior stakeholders on a range of workforce planning issues and ensuring that best practice toolkits, knowledge and frameworks are in place to support the resource planning needs of the business.
- Ensuring that workforce planning is fully embedded in the business planning cycle and in all plans for change throughout the organisation.
You will be a passionate, talented individual who has the gravitas, experience and therefore can gain the respect of others to promote, grow and lead the planning function across a large, complex organisation.