Please use the search to find another job.
Lead Frontend Developer
About the Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Frontend Developer who will lead the building of high-quality experiences across their growing portfolio of products; web, apps, and digital services.
You will be a creative problem solver who is passionate, fully proficient in all areas of frontend development who can lead a team. The business is going on a fantastic journey and the individual going into this role will play a massive part in the companys future. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, ambitious individual who is keen to make their mark and have a real impact on an entire organisation.
- In charge of Delivering Microsites, Websites, Interfaces for Web Applications, and edits to websites/web pages etc.
- Write high-quality, well-structured, well-documented code
- Assist in mentoring junior developers by encouraging collaboration, participation, and creative thinking growing the role into a manager position moving forward.
- Communicate effectively with creative business leads, client counterparts and other members of the dev team.
- Responsible for the output and quality of the frontend for all web projects for the business.
- Collaborate closely with the business creative team to develop functional and technical specifications, user journeys and wireframes that deliver the optimal user experience across all devices.
- Implement new processes and tools to help drive more flow into and out of the development team.
- Strong problem solver
- Ability to contribute and work effectively within a team and mentor junior members
- Experience interfacing with back-end technologies, frameworks, and services.
- Extensive Web Development experience,
- Exposure to programming languages such as PHP, Ruby or Python
Please contact Matt on 07753432891.