Lead Frontend Developer
About the Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Frontend Developer who will lead the building of high-quality experiences across their growing portfolio of products; web, apps, and digital services.
You will be a creative problem solver who is passionate, fully proficient in all areas of frontend development who can lead a team. The business is going on a fantastic journey and the individual going into this role will play a massive part in the companys future. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, ambitious individual who is keen to make their mark and have a real impact on an entire organisation.
- In charge of Delivering Microsites, Websites, Interfaces for Web Applications, and edits to websites/web pages etc.
- Write high-quality, well-structured, well-documented code
- Assist in mentoring junior developers by encouraging collaboration, participation, and creative thinking growing the role into a manager position moving forward.
- Communicate effectively with creative business leads, client counterparts and other members of the dev team.
- Responsible for the output and quality of the frontend for all web projects for the business.
- Collaborate closely with the business creative team to develop functional and technical specifications, user journeys and wireframes that deliver the optimal user experience across all devices.
- Implement new processes and tools to help drive more flow into and out of the development team.
- Strong problem solver
- Ability to contribute and work effectively within a team and mentor junior members
- Experience interfacing with back-end technologies, frameworks, and services.
- Extensive Web Development experience,
- Exposure to programming languages such as PHP, Ruby or Python
Please contact Matt on 07753432891. express interest