Channel Sales Manager
About the Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Channel Sales manager who will grow the businesses network of partners and resellers while managaging there sales activities to acheive overall forecasted sales plans in the software Industry.
You will be a creative problem solver who is passionate, fully proficient in all areas of Recruiting, Onboarding and managing resellers. The business is going on a fantastic journey and this is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, ambitious individual who is keen to make their mark and have a real impact on an entire organisation.
- Research, recruit and on-board new channel partners within certain area of the UK and Internationally.
- Draw up business terms and make sure the agreed terms effectively serve the interest of the company in terms of financial revenue growth, service levels and brand awareness.
- Regular travel required to meet and engage potential new partners.
- Keep partners informed about product portfolio and new products.
- Keep up to date with competitors and developments in the marketplace.
- Deliver presentations to customers, attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Understand the software sector, and have experience in the following areas: E-commerce, Online Ordering, POS and Payment Services, PAAS, or SAAS.
- A Sales professional with a proven track record.
- Extremely strong negotiating skills at Director level.
- Be able to Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Be goal driven, results orientated and a problem solver.