Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
Do you enjoy sports? Would you like to work in a very 'funky' office environment, with live sports events playing in the background? Well this is a unique opportunity for a very unique organisation.
Salary of upto 20K + 10% yearly bonus paid 6 monthly (this is based on personal and company performance) + excellent benefits package including: Free on-site parking, Private Mecial Care, Pension, Childcare Voucher scheme, Ride to Work Scheme, Company related discounts and much much more!
Additional perks include: incredible break out areas where you can relax by playing games consoles, darts, table tennis or pool and more!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Relations Advisor to join what will become a leading Operator in the UK as they look to expand their Customer Service Support Operation in Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to create a ‘best in class’ team. Superb, fun and passionate working environment, coupled with leading technology make this a unique opportunity to join an already market leading organisation.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to Members whilst forming a fun, responsible environment and long lasting relationships and building a strong community presence amongst our customers.
- Be the Player and excel in being the first point of contact Loyalty Members for queries and advice whilst objection handling to the upmost of your ability.
- Ensuring you deliver a first-class customer journey when we are fulfilling prize and promotion giveaways!
- Always ready to drive key relationship building
- Enhance the customer experience through outbound campaigns
The successful Customer Relations Advisor will have:
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated, proactive and driven.
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines, Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels with key stakeholders
- Knowledge or experience of online gambling industry
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Logical thinker with creative problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply now to avoid any disappointing of missing out on this incredible opportunity!