Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Do you always aim to provide the customer with a great experience? Are you looking for a job you can make a difference in and build a career?
We are actively recruiting for customer service advisors to join a business which focuses upon providing their customers with the right products and will engage with them across whichever method suits the customer. Providing service through email, webchat and phone, the role will be to understand the customers needs and provide quotes and handle any administration required to ensure the customer receives exceptional service.
About the Role:
- Provide exceptional service to new and customers, resolving any queries in a professional and accurate manner
- Contribute to the team’s targets through servicing accounts and obtaining customer commitment through renewals
- Always aim to exceed the customers expectations
- Provide cover for both inbound and outbound enquiries
- Ensure all client documentation is issued correctly and internal records are kept up to date
- Keep up to date with all market changes
- Resolve any complaints where possible and those which cannot be resolved refer to a manager
- Communicate with the Team Manager
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a customer service telephone-based role
- Experience of utilising negotiation skills to help enhance sales opportunity
- Ability to empathise with the customer, and always provide a ‘can do’ approach
- Experience of working in a multi channel contact centre
- Excellent attention to detail
- It would be advantageous to have an insurance background but not essential
- Ability to work using your initiative and in a team
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records