Please use the search to find another job.
Quality Manager (Contact Centre)
About the Role
Our Client is looking to source an experienced and passionate Contact Centre Quality Assurance Manager to join a team of quality specialists monitoring the Contact Centres SLA and driving improvments for business KPI's.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional background in monitoring Contact Centre Operation, empowering and developing individuals to fulfil and exceed their potential and fanatical about implementing CEX change. This is an exceptional opportunity for a strategic thinker to add immediate value that will in turn improve customer satisfaction.
- Oversee quality coaching and development of Customer Service & Sales Operation with the support of team managers & trainers, to deliver world class experience to external business partners.
- Analysing trends within the organisation and functions, in relation to service drivers and upheld ratios.
- Driving quality assurance change within the function to continually innovate processes to improve service handling efficiency
- Adhere to processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required
- An ambitious and creative quality specialist, with vast knowledge of Contact Centre operations
- people management experience would be advantageous
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the judgement to make evidence-based decisions
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794.