Contact Centre Trainer
About the Role
Our Client is looking to source an experienced and passionate Contact Centre Trainer to join a team of L&D specialists monitoring the Contact Centres performance and inducting new members in to the organisation.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional background in L&D Contact Centre Operation, empowering and developing individuals to fulfil and exceed their potential and fanatical about implementing CI through a continued support & development.
- Oversee coaching and development of the Operation with the support of team managers & quality assurance, to deliver world class experience to external business partners.
- Analysing Advisors ability and look for ways in which to improve their apporach to the sales and service processes.
- Driving L&D quality assurance within the function to continually innovate processes to improve service handling efficiency
- Adhere to training processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required
- An ambitious and creative L&D specialist, with vast knowledge of Contact Centre operations
- people management experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience in a Trainer role in a Contact Centre
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the judgement to make evidence-based decisions
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794. express interest