Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Contact Centre
About the Role
We are working with a rapidly growing, high performing business to source an exceptional Head of Contact Centre for their expanding operation which is undergoing a vast amount of change based on the South Coast.
The successful individual into this post will be used to leading large Contact Centre operations and used to working within a business which is changing rapidly as they are presently implementing a new WFM solution and speech analytics.
You will be used to leading people through changing times, driving engagement and creating buy in to the new initiatives, systems and processes being introduced.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leadership, motivation and empowerment of the directly reporting service, retentions and renewals management team and their teams.
- Definition of the contact centre strategy with a view to delivering increasing customer experience and increasing the NPS of the business
- Investigate new and optimise use of current telephony, resource planning and other systems to deliver real time optimal performance across the teams
- Work to develop initiatives which reduce the need for multiple inbound contacts, investigating route and making recommendations to resolve common issues.
- Drive a high performance culture where achievement of personal, team and business objectives are aligned and clear to every individual.
- Develop ongoing training and coaching plans to ensure each agent is confident and has the ability to serve and retain customers.