Inbound Sales Advisor
About the Role
Are you passionate about Sales? Are you target driven? Do you enjoy providing exceptional service? Have you proven experience of working in a contact centre sales environment?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional service and is motivated to reach targets. Taking inbound calls from customers in relation to a product, you will provide the required information and convert the customer.
This role will be working 1-2 days in the office with remote working for the rest of the week.
The hours for this role are on a shift rota working between 08.00-20.00 Monday to Friday and 08.00-18.00 on Saturday and Sundays
About the Role:
- Provide excellent customer service and high performing sales delivery
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Confidently work towards KPI’s
- Understand the products and ensure the customer is provided with the correct information
- Over come any objections and complaints from the customer
- Build relationships across the business
- Always comply with the company standards and procedures
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a fast pace sales environment
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment with targets
- Experience of working to targets
- Proven experience of overcoming objections
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to be work using initiative and in a team
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records