About the Role
We have been approached by a high performing organisation to source an experienced Operations Manager to lead a growing service organisation.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional background in leading a complex Contact Centre Operation, empowering and developing individuals to fulfil and exceed their potential and fanatical about customers and obsessed with Growth. This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate leader to add immediate value.
- Oversee coaching and development with the support of team managers, to deliver world class experience to external business partners.
- Analysing trends within the organisation and functions, in relation to service drivers and upheld ratios.
- Driving change within the function to continually innovate processes to improve service handling efficiency
- Adhere to processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required
- Resource planning, both for immediate and long-term headcount, training and tools/software for the Contact Centre colleagues
- Meeting or exceeding efficiency targets for UK Operations
- An ambitious and creative leader of Contact Centre operations with excellent stakeholder management both internally and externally and ability to collaborate with all functions
- Outsourcing experience is essential
- Bold, brave and executes with pace
- Has successfully managed a team in a customer-focused organisation
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the judgement to make evidence-based decisions
- An analytical mindset and drive to delve into data to reach accurate outcomes