Resource Planning Architect (Contact Centre Bid)
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Contact Centre Resource Planning Architect to provide a wide range of operational design and development for the business bid & tender team. the organisation (Forecast/ scheduling/ Capacity planning) will need a great mind to review the incoming data and create a business case and plan of action for business support.
Role is currently homebased until at least Spring 2021.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an experienced resource planning & Bid team.
About the Role:
- Providing guidance and business focus for the business forecasting - reviewing and analysing the current and historical data.
- Relationship management experience is essential as you will be responsible for communicating resource planning tender information with internal & external stakeholders.
- You will be creating operational business capacity planning documentation.
- Provide consultative support for the leadership team, guiding and advising to develop effective productivity measures, performance management intelligence and resource planning effectiveness
- Define and provide intelligent information to key stakeholders
Required Skills and Experience:
- Subject Matter expert on industry practise in the areas in Resource planning adherence and driving service delivery excellence.
- Capacity planning and tender experience ideally witihin a Contact Centre Bid team
- Exposure to Nice - IEX WFM would be beneficial.
- Ideally Advanced EXCEL.
- Experience of operating within a Resource Planning team within a multi-site / multi-channel contact centre.
- Strong relationship management experience essential.
- Exceptional numerical reasoning, attention to detail and accuracy
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794 express interest