MI Analyst (remote working)
About the Role
We have a new position with an expanding business looking to recruit an experienced MI Analyst. The successful candidate will design, improve and maintain Operational MI and outward reporting to support robust performance & risk management and provide directional insight and recommendations in line with business requirements. This role will be working mostly remotely but will involve occasional travel to Cumbria.
- Create, maintain and evolve: - accurate, meaningful and credible top to bottom Operational MI to support departmental performance.
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders across the Society to understand and build the requirements for Management Information and Business Intelligence from Operations
- Design, build and maintain a data repository to house all Business Intelligence / MI and ensure technical specifications for all Reports, Data Loads, Data Feeds, Data Repositories
- Ensure MI Data integrity is regularly validated for accuracy
- Undertake Adhoc MI Development / MI Analysis as and when required and in a timely manner
- Translate complex data and analysis into an easily understood format usable across diverse groups
- Responsible for recommending operational improvements identified through data analysis
- Advanced Excel, including pivot tables and developing macros
- Advanced Business Objects Report Writing / Universe Design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Proficient in interpreting and manipulating large volumes of data and working in complex environments with multiple data sources
- Experience preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting