North West England
About the Role
We have a new position with an expanding business looking to recruit an experienced MI Analyst. The successful candidate will design, improve and maintain Operational MI and outward reporting to support robust performance & contact centre risk management and provide directional insight and recommendations in line with business requirements.
This role will be working mostly remotely due to Covid until further notice. (6 months minimum).
- Create, maintain and evolve: - accurate, meaningful and credible top to bottom Operational MI to support departmental performance.
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders across the Society to understand and build the requirements for Management Information and Business Intelligence from Operations
- Design, build and maintain a data repository to house all MI and ensure technical specifications for all Reports
- Ensure MI Data integrity is regularly validated for accuracy
- Undertake Adhoc MI Development / MI Analysis as and when required and in a timely manner
- Translate complex data and analysis into an easily understood MI format usable across diverse groups
- Responsible for recommending operational improvements identified through MI data analysis
- Advanced Excel, SQL and Microsoft Access.
- Working knowledge - Storm ACD and TeleOpt Workforce Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Proficient in interpreting and manipulating large volumes of data and working in complex environments with multiple data sources
- Experience preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting