Field Sales Manager
About the Role
This is new position due to rapid growth and entering a key period of new market penetration and building an international presence, as such we are hiring key talent across business and technology verticals.
The ideal candidate will be Midlands based and the renumeration package includes 40k basic, Car, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone. + Genuine Career Prospects.
The successful candidate will promote a winning attitude and foster a dominant sales culture within the group. You will enforce a clear mandate on sales best practice and integrity. Whilst developing change strategies on the ground where necessary.
- Ensure that product and sales training is provided correctly.
- Investigate competitor activity region by region.
- Take part in adhoc sales drives or projects related to Company strategy.
- Handle all escalations where necessary.
- Possess a firm grasp of sales strategy enabling realistic forecasting of sales projections quarterly/ yearly.
- Provide timely reports on Sales and Performance of the unit.
- Track the activity and validity of information submitted on CRM of Field Staff.
We’re looking for the following skills, attributes and experience:
- A stable work history within sales and specifically field sales.
- Minimum of 3-5 years managing Field Agents
- A track history of positive sales performance.
- Worked in relevant commercial environments.
- Show real ability to manage and develop sales teams with reference to previous experience.
- Have a tried and tested system of tracking performance through data and metrics.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.