About the Role
We have a new position with an expanding business looking to recruit an experienced BI Analyst. The successful candidate will design, develop & improve operational performance to support robust performance & contact centre risk management and provide directional insight and recommendations in line with business requirements.
This role will be working mostly remotely due to Covid until further notice. (6 months minimum). Supporting a 24/7 business there is an on-call rota.
- Create, maintain and evolve: - accurate, meaningful and credible top to bottom Operational MI to support departmental performance.
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders across the Society to understand and build the requirements for Management Information and Business Intelligence from Operations
- Work with the wider business to fully grasp the CCaaS/ STORM and company MI requirements for the Contact Centre.
- Full autonomy of the STORM platform - delivering to cost.
- Translate complex BI data and analysis into an easily understood MI format usable across diverse group
- Working as part of a highly skilled team to, you will use raw data & data reports to provide Intel for the wider business.
- Advanced Excel, SQL, VBA & Microsoft Access.
- Working knowledge - CCaaS/ Storm ACD and TeleOpt WFM (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Proficient in interpreting and manipulating large volumes of data and working in complex environments with multiple data sources
- Experience preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794. express interest