Please use the search to find another job.
Operations Support Manager
About the Role
We are looking for a highly experienced Operations Support Manager who will report directly in to the CEO. You will provide executive level support covering operation, finance and regulation. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for internal and external parties for the organisation. This is an extremely broad role and an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation.
£50-55k + 6k relocation allowance + Bens
- Working with Senior Management to set out office operations and procedures
- First point of contact for all customers and clients, directing them to the relevant department
- Liaising with third party suppliers
- As the company grows managing the admin support
- Project management / coordination
- Support with the recruitment and training of new office employees
- Coordinating CEO calendar and assisting in the effective operation of day to day activities, agendas and mailboxes
- Document management including any reporting required and high-level documentation
- Other duties include but not limited to: Screening telephone calls, processing expenses, controlling incoming and outgoing correspondence, maintaining document management systems and libraries.
- Strong operational experience essential, ideally working within reactive organisations
- Project management experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong working partnerships internally and externally
- Exec level involvement
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to produce reports, assign tasks & accept instructions
- Organisation and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks