Senior Insight Analyst
About the Role
We have a new position with an expanding business looking to recruit a highly experienced Senior Insight Analyst. The successful candidate will lead a skilled (HOMEBASED) Insight team to design, develop & improve operational performance to support robust performance within the contact centre provide directional insight and recommendations in line with business requirements.
This role will be working from Home. There may be requirement for occasional trips to the office locations a couple of times per year.
You will be an inspirational leader with a wealth of experience in data gathering and interpreting meaningful insight in an ever changing customer focused and customer interaction environment and will have the following responsibilities:
- Extract & mining of customer interaction, relevant data and actionable MI across multiple complex sources.
- You will be constantly looking to find trends, patterns and anomalies in the large datasets ensuring that the right information is delivered/ reviewed/ actioned.
- Extracting information from the data to make it actionable and to provide insight to the wider business and senior level stakeholders.
- You will be proactive and develop your own clearly defined MI & Insight.
- Create, update & report on high quality Data & Dashboards using Power BI.
- You will be the face of the insight team to certain areas of the business and as such experience of working with senior stakeholders is essential.
- EXPERT/ Advanced – Data mining, Data Visualisation, Python, R, Excel, SQL, VBA & Power BI.
- Highly skilled in Statistical analytics, data science and predictive / prescriptive insight information generation.
- Experience in statistical analysis and data modelling is essential
- Working knowledge – Speech and Text analytics would be advantageous.
- Management experience of a small Insight team.
- Proficient in interpreting and manipulating large volumes of data and working in complex environments with multiple data sources
- Exposure to Lean 6 Sigma/ Prince2 working environments (would be advantageous).
- Exposure to/ desirable – Microsoft Access
- Experience preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting as well as experience dealing with all levels in the business.