About the Role
We have a new position with an expanding business looking to recruit an experienced Insight Analyst. The successful candidate will work as part of a highly skilled (HOMEBASED) Insight team to design, develop & improve operational performance to support robust performance within the contact centre provide directional insight and recommendations in line with business requirements.
This role will be working mostly remotely due to Covid-19 until further notice. There may be requirement for occasional trips to the office locations.
- Create, maintain and evolve: - accurate, meaningful and credible top to bottom Operational insight to support departmental performance.
- Extract & mining of customer interaction, relevant data and actionable MI across multiple complex sources.
- Extracting information from the data to make it actionable insight to the wider teams.
- You will be proactive and develop your own clearly defined MI & Insight.
- Create high quality Data & Dashboards using Power BI.
- Working as part of a highly skilled team to, you will use raw data & data reports to provide Intel for the wider business.Experience
- EXPERT/ Advanced – Data mining, Python &/ OR R, Excel, Access, SQL, VBA & Power BI.
- Working knowledge – Speech and Text analytics would be advantageous.
- Proficient in interpreting and manipulating large volumes of data and working in complex environments with multiple data sources
- Exposure to Lean 6 Sigma/ Prince2 working environments (would be advantageous).
- Experience preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting as well as experience dealing with all levels in the business.