Please use the search to find another job.
Metering Team Leader
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for someone who is passionate and has proven experience of leading & developing a team within a metering department for a fast-growing Energy business.
As a Metering Team Leader, you will be responsible for the performance of the Metering team ensuring targets are met and queries are managed withing SLAs.
You will be responsible for the resolutions of metering exceptions queries and data flow management for both Gas and Electricity for all customers and you will provide support to all departments required.
- Building & Managing a team responsible for dealing with supplier side metering exceptions
- Ensuring all queries are worked within SLA
- Ensuring team members are meeting their daily and weekly targets
- Assigning and quality reviewing individual workload
- Delivering training to all new starters
- Reviewing internal processes and ensuring these are compliant with industry requirements
- Maintaining accurate account information on our cloud-based system
- Managing periodic reports from metering agents and managed service
- Liaising with internal teams (including billing, customer care, complaints) and external parties on the resolution of industry operations enquiries
- Managing data entry and administration tasks
- Ensuring resolution of any day to day operational issues
- Identify, design and implement operational and management reporting requirements
- Ensuring that all work areas are compliant with legal and regulatory constraints
- Reporting and monitoring workload as requested
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience within the Energy industry
- Knowledge of principal industry data flows
- Knowledge of Smart Metering
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good attention to detail (analytical, methodological and tenacious)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage your own workload minimal supervision
- Willing to learn new subjects and acquire new skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
- Problem solving and root cause analysis