Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to be at the forefront of building & delivering my clients energy strategy for their brand-new metering department.
The successful candidate will have a passion for developing trusted relationships in order to extract operational value. The Contracts Manager will also be looking to help support project manage in overlooking various different contracts.
This role will be managing key third parties & supplier relationships, ensuring that both parties deliver against contractual requirements when needed. Working with your internal colleagues you will also get the opportunity to support achievement of departmental goals.
- Developing positive relationships with key internal customers and maintaining high levels of satisfaction in the services provided to them.
- Managing internal process improvement activity to either fix issues or improve performance within your contracts.
- Ensuring robust processes in place for controlling spend (including identifying and recovering any historic overpayments), maintaining records of engagement with your 3rd parties and managing risks and issues for your contracts.
- Managing third party performance where necessary, agreeing and implementing process improvement plans and negotiating/agreeing compensation for missed SLAs.
- Working with the Metering Team Leader & Operations Director in providing a world class metering services for all customers.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience of managing 3rd relationship processes A proven track record of developing productive relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience of managing contractual disputes
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment where prioritisation is required Confidence in presenting information to various levels of stakeholder and external parties
- Confident in navigating contracts and formal contractual documents.
- Highly numerate, analytical and degree educated giving you the ability to interpret and summarise supplier performance data and challenge where appropriate.
- Able to assess contractual risk and make recommendations
- Willing to learn new subjects and acquire new skills