Risk & Compliance Manager
About the Role
We are working for one of the most forward thinking companies in their sector in the UK today to assist them with finding an exceptional Risk and Compliance Manager for their growing operation.
Reporting to the Transformation Director this role is 100% homebased and will be a fundamental part of the team which provides support and guidance to the companies senior leadership team for all matters relating to FCA regulations, regulatory compliance and due diligence.
In post you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing advice, guidance and monthly reporting to the Senior Leadership Team that support ongoing adherence to regulatory obligations as well as supporting business objectives
- Complete regular forward thinking reviews to ensure the business remains ahead of regulatory and legislative change.
- Provide final approval on material used by the business including training material and website content
- Represent the businesses risk management and compliance frameworks during any relevant tendering or solution design.
As an individual you will have the following skills and experience:
- A background of working in a similar Compliance role (ideally in an environment that includes a contact centre).
- Detailed practical understanding of the FCA's Sourcebooks
- A good understanding of GDPR
- Business acumen and commercial awareness, coupled with strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to work on your own initiative.