Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a PMO lead to join on a contract basis (6-9months) As a PMO specialist, you will be very knowledgeable leading the governance and controls for a portfolio of system migrations (ideally cloud based platforms) developing senior management board packs, creating and maintaining project life cycle templates and logs, managing and tracking project methodologies, covering project delivery updates, budgets, resource, risks and issues, quality and benefits.
You will have adept experience around portfolio finance, resource and capacity planning, being able to implement the correct resource to deliver projects within timeframes.
Day rate: c£350 DOE
Location: London/ Remote
- Designing and implementing a PMO strategy to deliver a robust governance and controls framework,
- Create and maintain project lifecycle templates and logs,
- Training and coaching of Business Change team, Project PMO and wider employees
- Provide capacity planning and resource tracking across the portfolio of projects,
- Develop senior management Board packs covering project delivery updates, budgets, resource, risks & issues, quality and benefits realisation,
- Manage Status Update reporting throughout, reviewing submissions and providing guidance as required,
- Promote and embed Project Request Process across the business divisions and support wider learning of document completion (Scope, ROI),
- You will have a robust all-rounded experience as a PMO, with experience of every area within a PMO function,
- You will have strong experience in managing budgets,
- Dealing with internal directors and seniors of the business, you will have highly effective communication and engagement skills at all levels, including C–Level Executives and will have a natural level of presence, influence and assertiveness,