Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contact Centre Operations Manager to join a fast-growing developing business. This role is to work with the management team to strategically provide leadership to the support teams delivering exceptional customer service.
About the Role:
- Lead the customer service teams to provide a consistently high service level
- Build a team to meet the growing demand for the business, ensure they are fully trained and skilled to provide effective informative answers to the customers
- Manage all third-party suppliers
- Capacity planning for the team ensuring the anticipated communication volumes are managed
- Work with the business, across all departments to highlight any opportunities for improvement
- Build and implement processes where required, measuring all performance against the SLA’s and KPI’s
- Build relationships across the business, sharing regular performance reviews and identify areas for improvement
- Proven experience of managing in a contact centre environment
- Experience of working and managing in a multi-channel contact centre to include, chat, social media, email and phone
- Experience of salesforce and ticket tools such as Zendesk
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability prioritise and have a proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent relationship building across the business
- Experience and knowledge of working with and understanding the planning function of the call centre.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records