Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Have you an excellent telephone manner? Have you worked in a fast pace administration role? Can you multitask and prioritise work? Have you worked in recruitment?
This is an initial three month contract (with the high possibility it will extend) to join the team recruiting for the vaccination sites across Worcestershire. You will be supporting the sites with the recruitment and administration of the staff to ensure the successful delivery of the vaccination. You will need to be confident in your ability to work in a fast pace ever changing environment and have excellent customer service skills with the passion to deliver projects on time and to the highest standards.
About the Role:
- Making outbound telephone calls to applicants, discussing the position and the requirements for the role
- Screening applicants against the requirements for the role
- Communicating with stakeholders across the sites to ensure the correct people are in place for the effective operation of the site
- Excellent attention detail and organisation skills
- Collect all the required documentation from the applicants prior to start date
- Maintenance of the rota for numerous positions ensuring all required staff are recruited in suitable time frames
- Previous experience of working in recruitment would be advantageous
- Proven experience of working in a fast pace multitasking ever changing environment
- Excellent communication skills both over the phone and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident in ability to complete a task on time
- A passion for meeting deadlines with exceptional quality
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records