Head of Resource Planning (3 – 6 month FTC)
About the Role
We are actively searching for a Head of Resource Planning to lead a large team in a period of rapid change and transformation.
This highly varied role will support and lead a team of Senior Planners and Resource Schedulers to deliver best in contact centre resource planning across a multisite estate of c6,000 FTE (both inhouse and outsourced).
Working with the Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for forecasting, planning and scheduling to enable the delivery of a great customer service on behalf of the business.
Key experience required:
- Proven experience in managing Resource Planning in a LARGE dynamic contact centre estate across multiple sites.
- Proven experience in developing people and teams
- A history of supporting large multi-functional teams across multiple sites
- Experience of leading, directing and managing a leadership team to develop and grow capability to ensure resources are available to deploy to meet operational requirements, with a focus on service, cost and optimisation
- A proven track record of strong commercial and financial acumen, and management of large operational budgets across multiple business areas
- The ability to read, analyse and interpret scientific and technical information and financial reporting
- Superior working knowledge of Artificial Intelligence forecasting software and Workforce Management systems
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and the ability to use information to develop creative value add solutions