Please use the search to find another job.
Sales & Service Advisor
About the Role
If you love Sales through Service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working homebased or on site at our client's professional contact centre based in Staffordshire where helping people is always the number one priority.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career working within a supportive, exciting and people focussed environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
Starting beginning of January 2021!! You’ll need to be able to work shift patterns covering 9/7 Monday – Friday (9-7 Saturday & 9-1 Sunday - 1 weekend in 3).
Basic salary is £19,000 - £21,000 + Bonus + Bens.
Ideal person is…
- Great communication skills and listening skills, which you can demonstrate from any previous Sales through Service roles.
- Exposure to both inbound and outbound sales environments
- Loves working and interacting with people in a friendly and passionate customer focussed environment
- Someone who can get the best from every situation
- Contact Centre experience Essential
- Travel sector experience would be of benefit.
- Loves learning, and takes every opportunity to have feedback and use it to improve their service.
- Enjoys the challenge of working to targets and seeing your performance improve
- Updating our internal systems with accurate and crucial information
- Respond to customer emails or live chats within given SLA’s