Finance Operations Manager
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Operations Manager to join a developing business. This role is to work with the management team to strategically provide leadership to the client account team delivering exceptional customer service.
About the Role:
- Lead & develop the customer account team to provide a consistently high CI & Service level
- Ensure the customer account team are fully trained and skilled to provide effective informative answers to the customers & clients.
- Manage the team to exceed SLA/ KPI/ Quality Assurance targets
- Make sure you and the team adhere to all FCA regulations
- Work with the business, across all departments to highlight any opportunities for improvement and up-to date TCF framework.
- Build relationships across the business, sharing regular performance reviews and identify areas for improvement.
- Proven experience of managing in a multi-channel contact centre to include, chat, social media, email and phone.
- Experience managing client and stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
- FCA regulation knowledge - CONC, MCOB etc.
- Excellent relationship building across the business.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be removed permanently from our records express interest