Please use the search to find another job.
Business Improvement Lead
About the Role
We’re eagerly seeking an experienced Business Improvement Lead to join a large reputable organisation. This role will enable the Collections and Credit Risk teams to provide a fantastic experience, sustainable growth and performance for their customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the department changes are delivered and relevant business stakeholders engaged appropriately when applicable.
Package inlcludes - up to 67k + 5.5k Car Allowance + 10% Bonus
The key objective of this role is to deliver continuous improvements across the collections operational & strategic journeys. To identify gaps impacting customers and debt position, whilst working closely with business operational areas & change teams to deliver improvements. This role will involve working within a highly collaborative team to drive key strategic deliverables across the business function.
- Taking ownership of all Credit and Collections initiatives to lead change, from development to delivery and governance.
- Working closely with the Data Scientist and Data Analyst to turn detailed insight into targeted process and policy interventions
- Leading the Credit and Collections policy updates and chairing the Credit and Collections Policy Forum
- Applying frameworks to review and evaluate the effectiveness of the process and drive prioritised improvements
- Contributing to the smooth running of the Credit and Collections team as part of their leadership, driving a continuous improvement culture
- Previous experience successfully managing projects in an operational role
- Strong understanding of Collections and Credit Risk
- Ability to work in an independent and pro-active way, with little reliance on management direction
- Ability to manage senior stakeholder relationships
- Articulate in written and verbal communication