Please use the search to find another job.
Credit Risk Analyst
About the Role
We have a new position with an expanding business looking to recruit an experienced Credit Risk Analyst. The successful candidate will design, improve and maintain Operational MI & credit data and outward reporting to support robust performance & contact centre risk management and provide directional insight and recommendations in line with business requirements.
In post you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing advice, guidance and Insight to the Senior Leadership Team in supporting business objectives
- You will be using Analytical tools - SAP Analytics Cloud to extract data and create actionable insight for the business.
- Provide final approval on material used by the business including training material and website content
- Delivering & developing effective MI for the business to utilise.
- A background of working in a similar Analytics role (ideally in an environment that includes a contact centre).
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, R and other analytics tools.
- A good understanding of Excel and risk management tools.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness, coupled with strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to work on your own initiative.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794.