Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We have a new position with an expanding business looking to recruit a highly experienced Data Scientist. The Credit Risk team design, develop & improve operational performance to support robust performance within the contact centre provide directional credit risk insight and recommendations in line with business requirements.
This role is part of a new area of the business - So we are looking for a Data Scientist with a wealth of experience in data gathering and interpreting meaningful insight in an ever changing customer focused and customer interaction environment and will have the following responsibilities:
- Analysis of business problems using analytical techniques & machine learning models to drive business improvement & outcomes
- Translate complex data and analysis into an easily understood MI format usable across diverse groups
- Management of testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- You will be required to Engineer high-quality maintainable code for the business
- Responsible for recommending operational improvements identified through data analysis
- EXPERT/ Advanced – Python, R, Excel, SQL, VBA & Power BI.
- Highly skilled in Statistical analytics, data science and predictive / prescriptive insight information generation.
- Experience in statistical analysis and data modelling
- Proficient in interpreting and manipulating large volumes of data and working in complex environments with multiple data sources
- Experience preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting as well as experience dealing with all levels in the business.