Dialler & Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We have a new position with an expanding business looking to recruit an experienced Dialler & Resource Planning Analyst based in the Buckinghamshire area (9-12 MONTH FTC MATERNITY - FIXED TERM). The successful candidate will work as part of a highly skilled (HOME/OFFICE BASED) Dialler team to help design, develop & improve operational performance.
As a Dialler & Resource Planning Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple campaigns utilising predictive, preview and progressive dialling. You will assist in ensuring the effective use and full compliance of the dialler and all other contact systems. You will be responsible for in-depth planning, reporting and analysis ensuring that all team members are kept up to date with the relevant requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Optimising revenue through delivery of innovative strategies
- Analysing and reporting on dialler & contact data to inform strategic decisions
- Managing inbound and outbound campaigns
- Development and creation of new campaigns
- Implementing positive changes to improve contact rate, talk time and campaign productivity
- Ensuring that all contact strategy decisions remain compliant with both internal and external regulations
- Day to day leadership of the Workforce Planning function to provide accurate capacity plans
- Creating and reviewing reporting for all systems across the contact arena offering reports, suggestions and feedback Technical support
Skills And Experience:
- Dialler and other Contact Centre systems management including the building, planning and implementation of a Telephony platform including initial configuration.
- High level of analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Proactive and considered impact analysis of data driven from contact systems
- Ability to identify and provide the most appropriate presentation methods to differing role and knowledge levels across the business
- High level of data manipulation skills via Microsoft excel & SQL databases
- WFM system experience both Web and Local versions
- Project Management