Head of Operations (Customer Service)
About the Role
We have been approached by a fantastic business with a real digital focus to source an experienced and passionate Head of Operations to lead a B2C & B2B operation.
Do you want to move and live by the sea? this is the perfect opportunity to make a real move to a beautiful part of the UK!
The successful candidate will have an exceptional background in leading a ever-changing Contact Centre Operation, empowering and developing individuals to fulfil and exceed their potential and fanatical about customers and obsessed with development & company growth. This is an exceptional opportunity for a strategic thinker to add immediate value that will in turn improve customer satisfaction.
- Oversee a complex ever changing Customer Service Operation with the support of team managers & other senior leaders, to deliver world class experience to external business partners.
- Analysing trends within the organisation and functions, in relation to service drivers and upheld ratios.
- Driving change & optimisation within the function to continually innovate processes to improve service handling efficiency
- Adhere to processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required
- Resource planning, both for immediate and long-term headcount, training and tools/software for the Contact Centre colleagues.
- An ambitious and creative leader of Contact Centre operations with excellent stakeholder management, digital and ability to drive multi-site functions.
- Experience managing digitisation projects would be advantageous
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the judgement to make evidence-based decisions
- An analytical mindset and drive to delve into data to reach accurate outcomes
- Is a Change Manager who can drive and lead change throughout the Operation.