Digital Operations Manager
North West England
About the Role
This is an opportunity to shape the operational delivery of Video channel to support and accelerate the transformation journey, helping deliver key services to customers when it matters the most. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing customer and consumer advocacy across this developing contact channel, taking our existing capability and curating current trends, concepts and market developments into an operational edge. This is an opportunity to push the boundaries of how this organisation engage with customers via virtual face to face environments, to grow the relevance, reach and advocacy. Whilst delivering incredible emotional engagement
*This role is homebased, however the successful candidate will be required on site occasionally (Greater Manchester)*
- Working across Customer Contact and other Distribution and Digital teams as well as with suppliers, both internally and externally
- Dramatically changing the customer and consumer experience in this channel and increase brand awareness.
- Delivering insight and performance analysis, that informs and shapes the performance of social and messaging interactions; including how this impacts wider distribution franchise
- Making sure that the overall development are clearly articulated and communicated across the business, stakeholders and colleagues
- Managing a team of Video agents.
To be successful in this role, you'll need a good operational background in complex, multi-site, video-based customer service, help or support , managing multiple platforms and customer touch points. You'll need to be a transformational leader with experience of working in online help and support tools such as social, and messaging at a consumer and customer segment.
- Experience in large, multi-product or brand technologies that includes Secure Servicing, New Customer Acquisition, Up sell, Retention and re-connect methodologies
- Strong operational knowledge and understanding, gained in a virtual, always-on, online environment
- Experience of leading and managing teams to develop and grow ability, with a focus on service, cost, operational efficiency and value optimisation
- Knowledge of methodologies and techniques relevant to role, to drive initiatives within and outside of functional areas of responsibility
- A proven track record in creating, developing and managing successful behavioral and attitudinal change initiatives and understanding change/effects product and service performance and consumer behavior techniques