Contact Centre Advisor (Inbound & Outbound)
About the Role
Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit Inbound & Outbound Contact Centre Advisor’s to join their growing operation based in Leicestershire.
Inbound Advisor - £18-20k + uncapped Bonus potential.
Outbound Sales Advisor £20-23k + uncapped Bonus potential.
As a Contact Centre Advisor you’ll be expected to do the following:
- Effective management of daily inbound and outbound call demand
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Identify, assess, and resolve customer needs on a first call resolution basis
- Be a subject matter expert for all areas of our products and services
- Encourage brand loyalty in our customers; Promote new products and services
- Provide a measured and results focused approach to customer complaints, ensuring SLAs achieved for resolution time
- Manage your own caseload, utilising strong administration and prioritisation skills
- Continually seek to improve the customer experience by identifying service improvement opportunities.
- You will receive full training and work alongside their experienced team.
To be considered for the Contact Centre Advisor role, you will have the following skills, qualities, and experience:
- 1+ Years’ experience in contact centre role
- Flexibility to work weekends as part of a 5-day working week
- Previous experience in a target driven environment
- B2C experience preferable