Omni Development Manager
North West England
About the Role
The role is responsible for creating and delivering best in class Omni customer and colleague experience. The successful candidate will ensure strategic development and operationalising of new platforms such as WhatsApp, Video and Chat Messaging platforms as well as Omni operational and customer process review.
- Through an entrepreneurial style and transformative experience; the role holder will inspire, create and deliver best practice in non voice channel interactions, that will provide a service blueprint for the wider organisation through the effective use of existing, emerging and horizon technology. Working in partnership with the operational leads both onshore and offshore.
- Drive delivery of our omni customer interactions, through relentless focus on simplification and automation, building value, empathetic relationship and a winning advocacy that defines a new level of CX and provide platforms to enhance a full-service virtual proposition
- Develop a customer centric and continuous improvement culture and an operationally excellent customer service capability through internal teams, external suppliers as well as partner companies.
- Define and deliver, with key stakeholders, the supporting operating models, organisational design, policy, implementation plans and business cases underpinning the existing, new and emerging services in the chat and visual service environment
- Inspire, support, challenge and continuously create positive impact the Omni teams in the delivery of the continuous improvements through a tight focus in resource prioritisation and performance management that supports a positive, inclusive culture
Skills / experience
- Significant omni channel experience, such as Video Customer Care, Chat and Messaging Servicing or Social Response and Platforms experience gained in a Customer response role in complex, multi-site, multi-country Service organisation, managing multiple Servicing touch points.
- Experience in large, multi-product/brand technologies that includes Secure Servicing, New Customer Acquisition, Up sell, Retention and re-connect methodologies and be familiar in current trends, concepts and issues in a regulated environment
- Extensive knowledge of creating omni channel propositions, with experience of reengineering processes and systems in a Front Office environment - comfortable in both UX and UI development environments.
- Strong operational knowledge gained in a virtual always-on online environment at a senior level
- Experience of change development, strategic thinking, leading, directing/managing teams to develop and grow ability, with a focus on service, cost, operational efficiency and value optimisation.
- Knowledge of DMAIC methodologies and techniques to drive initiatives within and outside of functional areas of responsibility
- Proven track record in creating, developing and managing successful behavioural and attitudinal change initiatives and understanding change/effect product and service performance and consumer behaviour techniques
- Previous experience in developing and managing third party supplier and Outsourcing relationships
- Previous experience in a fast paced solutions design / proactive client services framework