Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, successful organisation as they look to grow their Customer Service team. Offering a fun work environment coupled with leading technology and real opportunities to progress this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Home / Office based
Starting Salary: £19,226.10 (depending on experience) plus 20% yearly bonus(this is based on personal and company performance)
Hours: You will need to be flexibly on working hours as the department operate Monday to Sunday between the hours of 7am and 2am. Your flexibility will be rewarded, you will receive a 30% shift allowance when working past 11.30pm.
There are a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to grow their ‘best in class’ team. Superb work environment with a fun and positive culture makes this a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive organisation.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Take inbound calls from new and existing customers providing solutions and processing requests
- Respond professionally to a range of live chat queries across multiple customers
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
- Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
- Address any issues of conflict or complaint
- Remain vigilant of any suspicious activity and escalate accordingly
The successful Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous customer service and problem solving experience
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue adapting approach accordingly.
- Be IT literate with good written communication skills
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed