Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Relationship Advisor
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, successful organisation as they look to grow their Client Relationship team. Offering a fun work environment coupled with leading technology and real opportunities to progress this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Home / Office based
Starting Salary: £20,979.45 (depending on experience) plus 20% yearly bonus(this is based on personal and company performance)
Hours: You will need to be flexibly on working hours as the department operate Monday to Sunday on across two shift patterns between the hours of 7am and 8pm (Incl 1 weekend in every 4weeks). Your flexibility will be rewarded, you will receive a 30% shift allowance when working past 11.30pm.As a Client Relationship Manager you will help support key business areas across the business to achieve their set goals. You will be required to work closely with key stakeholders across the company, especially our Customer Support Team, Compliance Team, Social Responsibility Team, Marketing, Product and Gifting and Events teams.
- Making both Outbound & Inbound calls to existing clients
- Building long lasting relationships and building a strong community presence amongst clients.
- Being the first point of contact for queries and advice whilst objection handling to the upmost of your ability.
- Drive key relationship building and enhance the customer experience through outbound campaigns
- Working alongside multiple departments to gather feedback from clients, whilst sharing best practise.
- Analysing client activity data and reports
Your experience and skills
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated, proactive and driven
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Knowledge or experience of online gambling industry, including slots, bingo and casino,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Logical thinker with creative problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills