Customer Service Team Manager (9 – 12 month FTC)
About the Role
We are working with an instantly recognisable organisation seeking a highly experienced Customer Services Team Manager whose responsibility it will be to lead a high performing customer centric, energetic team to provide the highest levels of service to their customers.
*** This role is a 9 – 12 month FTC ***
You will obviously have a Contact Centre leadership background, will be enthusiastic in nature with a passion for high service levels and will have a demonstrable background in successfully leading high performing Contact Centre teams.
Acting as a role model you will have the following responsibilities:
- Mentor, coach and train your team using performance data to identify areas of improvement.
- Deliver company KPI’s and targets linked to service levels
- Instil a sense of empowerment, enabling your team to work on their own initiative to solve customers’ problems.
- Work in partnership with the training and HR teams to ensure your team have all of the soft skills necessary to provide the highest levels of service
- Carry out performance reviews and act an an escalation point for any customer issues which cannot be resolved by your team.
This is a tremendous post for a customer centric individual to join a progressive, well known organisation. express interest