About the Role
If you love sales and are a highly driven results orientated individual this could be the perfect role for you. Our client are looking for a number of sales advisors to join them in their award winning contact centre based in the Buckinghamshire area.
This is a great opportunity to develop your sales career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
You’ll be making and receiving calls to and from both new & existing customers in a Contact Centre Environment.
The roles are initially homebased, but you will be required to work from our offices once they re-open.
Sales salary £18,000 - £21,000 DOE plus uncapped commission (OTE £25-£28,000) + Excellent Benefits.
BAU shifts – Monday to Friday rotation of 9-5, 10-6 and 12-8 shifts and Saturdays 9-5
Current shifts due to COVID – Monday to Friday rotation of 9-5 and 10-6 shifts. No Saturdays
Ideal person is…
- Great communication skills and listening skills
- Loves working and interacting with people in a fun, fast paced environment
- Contact Centre experience desirable
- Loves learning, and takes every opportunity to have feedback and use it to improve
- Proven successful background in a sales and customer focused environment
- The ability and determination to consistently over achieve on productivity targets
- A creative, dynamic and smart approach to inbound and outbound sales
- Competent in handling and working through customer objections • Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Is comfortable using a PC and speaking over the phone