Service Delivery Manager (Energy)
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to drive the performance of your teams via team managers, whilst ensuring staff engagement and delivering solutions to problems. As an SDM, you will need to have a close relationship with numbers and you will regularly analyse the performance of key metrics. *To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience working in the energy industry specifically in a prepayment department* If you thrive working within busy, growing and change obsessed environments this position will be a great fit for you.
- Observing intra-day forecast reports, dialler adherence, productivity stats or Grade of service
- Measuring the effectiveness of your Team Managers, supporting and developing.
- As a member of the management team, you have to set the benchmark for the rest of the Operation to follow
- This organisation grow & change constantly and SDMs must ensure that their teams are managed successfully through the change. The Customer Service landscape changes at pace and all SDMs must ensure that they understand the industry and how its evolution can impact their teams and the wider Business.
Experience Required –
- Extensive experience of managing managers in a contact centre environment
- You’ll have quantifiable experience maintaining service levels & performance metrics
- Knowledge of contact centre performance metrics and how these are used to effectively manage performance
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with your employees, your peers and your manager
- Confident reading, analysing and interpreting reporting and MI
- You’ll be an excellent coach and line manager capable of mentoring your direct reports and moulding their development
- Good understanding of Real time adherence and will work closely with the planning teams to ensure a good grade of service