Senior Project & Change Manager
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Projects & Change, the Senior Project and Change Manager is responsible for the successful planning, coordination, delivery and in-depth reporting of all assigned projects and change programmes across the UK and offshore. The successful candidate must be self-motivated and organised individual who can work on their own initiative but is also influential in bringing others along a journey towards the successful delivery of any programme of work they are responsible for, spanning a multitude of work streams. *Flexible on location with WFH and site meetings when required*
- Create adequate and detailed project plans which account for every detail of each workstream required, to ensure a successful project of work, as well as set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarise progress of all projects & change programmes they are leading along with identifying and controlling risk & issues with senior stakeholders.
- Appropriately challenge and drive progress at all levels across all relevant functional areas inhouse and externally.
- Accountable for successful delivery of all assigned projects and change programmes across key deliverables (including scope of work, timescales, quality and budgets), prior to hand-off to the business as usual environment
- Works closely with the wider stakeholders and colleagues across the business and centralised support functions to delivery strategic priorities, initiatives and customer experience outcomes
- Ensures all projects and change programmes have appropriate governance in place including production of Project Initiation Documents (PIDs), project plans, regular stakeholder engagement and progress reports.
- Plans the project effectively ensuring that the appropriate participants, dependencies, budgets and timescales are identified and agreed.
- Experienced in requirements capture and analysis, as well as customer journey and business process mapping
- Oversees on-time achievement of all key milestones within the project plans
- Proactively identifying continuous improvement opportunities which would enhance project outcome, customer experience and client perception
- Maintains project communication across all business areas (internal and external). Produces high quality reports that provide accurate status updates and documents associated risks (threat / opportunity) of any project or change.
- Completes post project reviews and includes lessons learnt exercises which identify both positive and negative outcomes to be actioned
- Extensive experience in Outsource Contact Centres delivering multi work stream / geography (off shore / onshore) new business implementations at a middle to senior level and can demonstrate tangible successes in delivering previous implementation / change initiatives.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification essential
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools including MS Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook and others
- Lean Six Sigma certification at Green Belt level